Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Students may be dropped off between 7:00-7:45 am Please use our Driveway at the corner of Elaine and 10th St.
• Cars need to stay in one lane for morning drop off.
• Doors will be open at 7:00am. All students will enter the building through the gym doors. Students will be reading while waiting for the 7:30 bell. At 7:30, students will be dismissed to class for breakfast.
• Students arriving between 7:30-7:45 will be allowed to enter through the 5th grade door. Anyone who arrives after the 7:45 bell will need to come to the front office to be issued a Tardy pass.
• Any parents needing to sign in may come to the front office.
Students will be escorted to one of 4 areas. Please tell your child’s teacher which way they will get home.
1. Parents will be issued a car tag for displaying in the vehicle dashboard.
2. Make 2 lines on left and right sides of driveway. Middle lane is used to pull through once you have your child.
3. Please display the number and your child will be walked to your car.
Daycare will be picked up at cafeteria. Make sure your child’s teacher knows which daycare your child will attend.
All students who walk home will be released to walk home.
Parents who like to walk home with their child will meet by the Playground, on the East side of the building. Students will be in grade level lines and must “check out” with the monitor when you arrive.
*Keep in mind, we will not release students to a car at this spot. You must be parked and walk up to get your child in this area.
At 3:30 all students who have not been picked up will be moved into the building. Parents will need to park and come inside with their ID to check students out. The first 2 weeks, we will stay outside longer to allow time for everyone to adjust to the new year.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office at 972-600-4000. Thank you!