1600 E. Shady Grove Rd.
Irving, TX 75060
Student Reassignment Center, a safe and engaging cornerstone in a student’s educational journey, will transform each student by:
• Igniting a passion for learning
• Encouraging ownership of behavior and education
• Empowering self-advocacy and positive choices
• Instilling confidence
• Fostering self-defined goals
• Creating productive citizens in the community
About the SRC
The Student Reassignment Center (SRC) is a school which serves elementary and secondary students in an off campus discipline management setting mandated by Chapter 37 of the Texas Education Code. The Student Reassignment Center (SRC) houses the Secondary Reassignment Center and the Elementary Reassignment Center. Our students receive quality academic and life-skill instruction in a safe and encouraging environment. Students have access to support programs tailored to their unique needs, including mentoring programs. Parents are invited to participate in community activities and support programs.