Public & Business Services

  • How do I get a copy of my transcript or student records?
    Current and former students may request student records including transcripts, attendance and employment verification using this secure site. Current high school students should submit transcript requests to their campus registrar.

    Records of former students are archived off-site and must be retrieved by submitting a request.  Current students can simply pick them up from their schools since they are on campus and so are the students.

    How do I submit a Public Information Request or Records Request?
    Click on the public information request to learn how to submit a public information request. Visit the records request website for information to submit records requests.

    Where can I find Board of Trustees policies?
    Visit the Board policy website to access Board policy.

    Where can I find the Board’s meeting calendar and minutes?
    Here are the Board meetings and work sessions and documented minutes.

    How do I speak at a Board of Trustees meeting?
    Those who wish to address the Board should complete a Public Input Card, which is available at the registration table before a scheduled meeting. The card can be given to any board member or administrator, and the individual will be recognized during the “Public Comment” section of the agenda. Before addressing the Board, speakers should identify themselves by name, address and organization represented, if any. Remarks must be limited to three minutes. Public comments may not include charges against any employee or student of the District.

    How do I contact my trustee?
    Contact Board of Trustees using this contact information list.

    Where can I find a copy of the Irving ISD school budget?
    You can find a copy of the district's school budget by visiting the Proposed, adopted and amended budgets website. 

    Can outside groups use Irving ISD facilities or buildings?
    Irving ISD permits non school use of designated District facilities for educational, recreational, civic or social activities after hours and on weekends when these activities do not conflict with school use or with IISD Board Policy. Visit the facility reservation form to reserve a district facility. 


    Comments (-1)