Please contact email@example.com if your iPad has been damaged or will not turn on. Please include your name, student ID number, and a description of the issue. Screenshots help when possible.
For iPad set up and troublshooting, please refer to the MHS iPad Guide*.
*Contains information in both English and Spanish.
Logging into ContentKeeper:
Are your apps shutting down and crashing on you? Check to be sure you are logged in to ContentKeeper!
Logging into Classlink:
Getting Google document from Canvas to Open:
- Make Sure You Are Logged into Content Keeper (See Above)
- Make Sure You Are Accessing Canvas Though Classlink (See Above)
- Make Sure You Have Chomre Set As Your Default Browser and Cross-website Traffiking Turned on in Your Settings (See Below)
- Ask Your Teacher If They Made Sure to Check the Box to Load the Assignment in a New Tab When They Created the Assignment (See Below
- Make Sure to Reset Your Cookies Using the Video Below.
Student Settings Teacher settings
Setting Cookies on the iPad:
Full access to Google Apps Using Chrome:
- You do not have to delete the app from the iPad as seen in the video below. You can still request desktop access in Chrome.
- This video demonstrates using a Google Doc. The same process works for slides and sheets.
Click here for a Google Slide Deck with all of the above trouble shooting tips (and more)