Register for Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 School Year
Follow these steps to secure your child's spot for the 2021-2022 school year:
Complete online registration starting Monday, May 3, if your child is not currently enrolled in Irving ISD.
You will be required to upload the following required documents:
- Parent or Guardian identification: driver’s license, passport.
- Proof of residence: lease, gas bill, water bill or electric bill in parent’s name. Phone/cable will not be accepted.
- Your child’s proof of age: official birth certificate or passport.
- Your child’s social security card. [If available]
- Current immunization records.
Please Note: Parents needing assistance with registration, including uploading required documents, can contact their child's campus to schedule an in-person appointment.
Language Testing (if applicable)
Schedule the language assessment at your child’s campus. The campus will notify you if this step is necessary and will set an appointment in May.
Once you have submitted the online registration application, your campus will contact you with next steps.