Senior Drive Thru - Monday, May 24
Good evening Irving Senior,
In order to receive your Graduation Tickets and Yard Graduation Stick and all other information/materials on May 24, all Irving ISD property (Chromebooks, hot spots, textbooks, sports equipment, etc.) must be returned and all outstanding fees paid.
A NOT Clear list email will be sent to you May 21st to inform you of any items that need to be returned or of outstanding fees that need to be paid.
Dates to Return Items and Pay Fees: Monday, May 24th, 9 am - 6:30 pm
Items that need to be returned: Drop off Route can be seen on the map below.
- Athletic Uniforms or Equipment - Contact your coach if you have questions
- Textbooks/Library Books - Textbooks - Contact your teacher if you have questions; Library books - Contact Ms. Stephens if you have questions
- ROTC Uniforms or Equipment – Contact your ROTC instructor if you have questions
- Technology – Laptops or Hotspots - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
- Cashier – Outstanding fees; contact Ms. Oliver if you have questions
If you have any questions, please email your coach, sponsor, or administrator.
Cap and Gown Information
Seniors: Please click here to order your cap and gown, custom school announcements, and other graduation/celebration accessories. Choose "Irivng High School" from the menu to see all options.
Graduation Ceremony - May 28, 2021
Please see the order of graduation ceremonies for the Class of 2021. The event will take place at Globe Life Field in Arlington on May 28, 2021.
MacArthur 9:00 am
Irving 12:00 pm
Nimitz 3:00 pm