Lady Bird Johnson Middle School, and all middle schools in Irving ISD, will follow student dress code guidelines. The uniform requirements for both boys and girls are listed below.
Dress Code 2022-2023
Tops & Outerwear
All students must wear a collared shirt that meets these requirements:
- One of four solid colors: white, light blue, navy, or hunter green
- NO Gray shirts
- NO Black shirts
- All logos on uniform tops must be smaller than 2 inches
Sweaters, cardigans, pullovers, hoodies, and jackets can be worn over a collared shirt. It must be a solid color: white, light blue, navy, or hunter green. NO Gray or Black sweaters, cardigans, pullovers, hoodies, or jackets may be worn. All hoods must be worn "down," or "off the head."
- Pants, skirts, skorts, or shorts must be khaki or navy.
- NO black pants
- Hems of skirts, shorts, and skorts must not be more than two inches above the knee
- Rips and holes may not be above the knee
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn
- House shoes, slides, Crocs, flip flops, and roller shoes are NOT permitted