1. Attendance matters! For a student to promote to the next grade, they must be at school 90% of the time.
2. When a student’s attendance drops below 90% but remains at least at 75% of the days the class is offered, the student may earn credit for the class or a final grade by completing a plan approved by the principal. This plan must provide for the student to meet the instructional requirements of the class as determined by the principal.
3. Our campus goal is to have 98% or better daily attendance rate.
4. When a student is absent from school, they must return with a note stating the reason of their absence.
5. Please try to schedule medical, dental, or other appointments during student holidays or after school.
6. A school district shall refer a student engaging in truant conduct to truancy court within 10 days of the student’s 10th unexcused absence. Education Code §25.0951